메뉴 건너띄기
대메뉴 바로가기 본문 바로가기

Find ID

Find your account

Enter your email address to find your account.

Find your account

Your registered email address is temporary.
Your password has been sent.

Welcome to K-Book.

please to K-Book. Please create an account for customized services.

* Password must be 4 ~ 12 digits including letters,
numbers and special characters.

* User Type

* Country

Belong to

Preferred Categories (Up to 3 categories)

Newsletter Subscription

The Secret of 70 Percent

Author

Lee Minhee

Publisher

A thousand hope

Categories

Picture Books

Audience

Overseas Licensing

Keywords

  • #Rules
  • #Possibilities
  • #Challenges

Copyright Contact

Song Soohyun

miso9499@naver.com

+82-2-6953-5243

  • Publication Date

    2019-02-20
  • No. of pages

    44
  • ISBN

    9791187287964
  • Dimensions

    210 * 262
Overview

This picture book tells us about the 70 percent rule that is easily found in our daily lives, and discovers happiness in it.

Book Intro

* The Happiness from the Secret of 70 Percent **

 

   If you find the 70 percent rule here and there in your daily life, you also will realize that you don’t necessarily have to pursue 100 percent achievement all the time. Keep that in mind and try to relax and find the 70 percent rule in you. 

   The author said that while writing this book, she decided not to push herself to be a 100 percent perfect mom. Then, she became more understanding; she didn’t expect her child to be a 100 percent achiever. A 70 percent mom and a 70 percent child are good enough. What matters more is how happy we are right now.

   In fact, 70 percent is not bad. It is a lot more than half after all. After you read this book, it will be great if you can say to yourself, “Well done,” with a smile of satisfaction instead of “I should do better next time” on your test score of 70 marks. Trying to be perfect 100 percent of the time is stressful. Learn to cherish the value of 70 percent and do not worry about the remaining 30 percent. If you can look around and discover your possibilities that are twinkling like the stars in the night sky, you will be able to lead a happier life.

 

* A Free-flowing Picture World from Daily Life to the Universe **

 

   This book introduces various examples of the 70 percent rule found in our lives, with each theme consistently composed of two pages. Some examples convey the comfort of everyday life; others let our imagination stretch out and run free. Some convey reality, and others have cartoon scenes. 

   Author and illustrator Lee Minhee drew and painted the pictures using an array of different materials such as crayon and watercolor, and then finished with computer graphics to make the images look more precise and sophisticated. Her choice of intense and bright colors accentuates the free-flowing, lively story, covering daily life, nature, and even the universe. Using these methods, Lee has brought vitality to the story, which otherwise could have been difficult and abstract.

About the Author

Lee Minhee



Author and illustrator Lee Minhee was born in the small city of Jeongeup, North Jeolla Province in the middle of summer in 1976. She studied astronomy in college and still lives cherishing the universe in her mind. She received the grand prize of the 2006 Hans Christian Andersen Award in Korea with her books, Laika Said and Once Upon a Time, Pigs Were Very Smart

More in This Category
More by This Publisher
More by This Author
More for This Audience
List Loading Image
List Loading Image
List Loading Image
List Loading Image