This is a Global No.1 learning cartoon that can help you master elementary mathematics.
- Book Intro
(English) Ryan's Math Adventure 2: Basics of Addition and Subtraction
Ryan's Math Adventure is an elementary mathematics learning cartoon based on an integrated global curriculum that includes those of Korea, China, the United States, and Japan. By linking stories and math concepts organically, children can read books and learn math principles in a natural and fun way. Through what we encounter in the world, they will learn how mathematics is related to real life.
Ryan's Math Adventure is a children's fantasy story that inspires interest in math and motivates children to learn. Ryan, who doesn't like math, moves to the mass continent of fantasy world. In a world where mathematics have disappeared due to the magic of the villain Pessia, Ryan embarks on an adventure with Aris, Numi, Gili, Pavel and many others. Each character is in charge of a different branch of mathematics, such as figures and measurements. As Ryan's math ability grows, so too will that of the elementary students who reads this cartoon . In this way, children can naturally learn math concepts by reading books, but without feeling like they're studying.
In Korea, a total of 11 printed books have been released including Beginning of the Journey, which is the prologue of the story, and episodes 1 to 10. Up to 20 e-books have been released. Since May 2018, it has also been sold on Amazon in the USA. A total of eight printed books are currently on sale, from the Prologue up to Volume 7. WeDu Communications is a global learning comics brand and participates in the Frankfurter Buchmesse, the Beijing International Book Fair and the NCTM Exhibition in the US every year. Also, in April 2019, WeDu Communications participated in the Bologna Children's Book Fair.
Basics of Addition and Subtraction features the basic concepts of addition and subtraction that 1st and 2nd graders learn. It helps children understand the concepts through fantasy storytelling rather than repeating the four fundamental arithmetic operations.
(French) L'aventure mathématique de Lean 02
Concepts mathématiques inclus dans Lean's Math Adventure Vol. 02
1. Connaître le sens de l'addition et l'exprimer de manière complémentaire (1)
2. Connaître la signification de l'addition et l'indiquer par la méthode d'addition (2)
3. Connaître le sens de la soustraction et l'exprimer d'une manière soustractive (1)
4. Connaître le sens de la soustraction et la représenter par une soustraction (2)
5. Ajouter ou soustraire 0
6. Comprendre la loi de l'échange de l'addition
7. Ajouter pour être 10
8. Soustraire de 10
9. Calculer (décimal)+(décimal) sans recevoir
10. Additionner trois nombres (loi de l'union)
11. Calculer (un peu)+(un peu)=(peu) avec un pickup
12. Calculer (10s)-(s) sans recevoir
13. Soustraire trois nombres
14. Calculer trois nombres mixtes
15. Calculer (10s)-(s)=(s) avec réception
- About the Author
Same as Author
Seoul Business Agency, Seoul Cluster Award
Hankook Ilbo for Teens, Good Children Books